Long time no see.. 🙂 Currently, my state is “lot to do with so less time” .. Now dont get misguided thinking “oh this guy is so busy with acads” .. who said acads only?? I dont remember me saying so.. did i ?? 😉 So you know.. Actually there are so many things to write individual posts..
What have i been upto lately.. Well ..
Since the last post on March 24th (phew it has been one month already), I continued the “tradition” of experiencing lots of things for the first time in my life.. Lemme brief them and others in no particular order..
- Started working as a part of a team in my lab.. Since i cannot reveal much details, I can say that it deals with the next generation mobile phones with intelligent inter working capability across various networks – WLAN, CDMA, GSM, Bluetooth .. Basically, one-device-multiple-connectivity.
- Experienced Spring in Korea.. Did i say Spring ?? Well, for us indians, since 4 weathers are absent in most parts of the country, i must say that the experience was wonderful. The government did the right thing in organizing many free festivals and concerts just for the spring. I had an opportunity to go for one of them and had fun.
- Seoul national university turned white again (first time since snow, but this time due to the beautiful white flowers interleaved with red, yellow and other colored flowers. I am sure that for someone seeing the uni from far up in the sky, it would look like a picturesque floral decoration (pookkalam – for keralites)
- Pics of 2 and 3 posted online .. Check them out here.. http://picasaweb.google.com/kirantnath/SpringAndCherryBlossoms
- A preview of what you are gonna see there is shown below
- Saw baseball for the first time in my life.. In a stadium that too.. It should be debated what attracted me the most.. The baseball game of the beautiful cheerleaders who perform in between.. In the continuous mode of my camera, I took literally 100 photographs in 40 seconds.. The aim was to capture the cute dance they were performing.. Will post it soon after processing into a flash file or something like that.
- Attended a party with the Korean Language class mates at Gangnam.. It involved dinner, norebang, and tasted fruit soju for the first time. It tastes really good like a cocktail. Any one in korea and not tried this, i recommend yo to try it. Any one elsewhere, wanting to try it, lemme know.. I will try to get it to India next time i come home. This summer most probably. 🙂
- Met someone after a while which was caused due to our acads .. Little did we know.. Had many pleasant surprises in store for either of us.. more details later.. (this is a public blog right.. 😉 )
- Started something that I have been wanting to do for a long time. More about this too, later.. 🙂
- Attended a birthday party of a friend organized by International Student Association @ SNU. I came to know about a Korean Custom of “Birthday Drink” where the friends can put anything.. ANYTHING into a glass of beer and the “lucky” birthday guy/gal HAS to drink it bottoms up..
- Ate Kerala food after a loong time.. oh god.. I did eat a lot.. i mean A LOT… It was so delicious. The occasion was Vishu (A festival in Kerala). My immense gratitude to Suraj Ettan and Dhanya Chechi.
- Had a course project meeting with a professor i am taking a course under, this semester.
- Attended couple of lab dinner parties.
- Went for an Indian art exhibition. I was really surprised to find a Malayalam artist and a documentary about him in TV with sceneries from Kerala. I was so homesick.
- Dreamed of going to India and hugging my parents and my sister at the airport. Man.. I wish i could do that soon. Planning to go to IIIT to meet my good friends back there as well as some of their parents and husbands (many newly weds..)
- Korean Class.. going on busier than ever. End sem exams coming up. Yay!! I would be graduating from level 2.. Watch out Level 3, here i come 🙂 .. (after a break.. probably in fall semester)
Now you know what kept me busy over the last one month..
Hope i can write a post about a few of the things in the list above..
Good day folks,